The Lewis & Clark Centennial Exposition was held in Portland, Oregon in 1905. To mark this momentous occasion, a souvenir Gold dollar was distributed for $2 each to help fund and erect a bronze memorial of Sacagawea.
- Contains .0483 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the Mint State-64 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of explorer Meriwether Lewis.
- Reverse: Depicts a profile of explorer William Clark.
Protect and display your graded commem in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add it to your cart today!