This tube contains 20 Brilliant Uncirculated Eisenhower Dollars, which were produced to honor the accomplishments of President and General Dwight D. Eisenhower. The 1976 edition also celebrates the bicentennial.
- Contains no Silver.
- Type-2 coins feature thin lettering on the reverse.
- These 20 Brilliant Uncirculated coins come in a hard plastic tube.
- Obverse: Profile of President Eisenhower with "Liberty" above his head and "In God We Trust" and the bicentennial date 1776-1976 below.
- Reverse: Design of the Liberty Bell in front of the moon with "United States of America" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D" mintmark above the date.
Protect and preserve your Ike Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Eisenhower Dollars. Add this roll of 1976-D Eisenhower Dollars to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|