Since 1916, the Migratory Birds Convention represents a partnership between Canada and the United States to protect migratory birds. This stunning four-coin series celebrates the centennial anniversary by showcasing species protected under its provisions. First coin of the new series!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a custom outer box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a stunning side profile of a mountain bluebird in flight over an open meadow, where a nest box sits on a fencepost alongside a rocky stream.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The Royal Canadian Mint is known for producing beautiful Silver coins depicting the country's wildlife and this release is no different. Add this 1 oz Silver Mountain Bluebird coin to your cart today!