You’ve never seen a flock of Canada geese like this before. This upbeat coin has transformed that familiar sight into an abstract image that lures you in to discover just how many geese are in the sky.
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 3,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: An ingenious composition of dots, lines, circles and curves to deliver an invigorating and unexpected design of geese flying overhead. The design is enhanced with numerous finishes to maximize the visual impact of the art and establish this coin as a superior example of craftsmanship and innovative minting techniques.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 2 oz Silver $30 Pop Art coin to your cart today!