The roaring grizzly bear is the third and final release in the Royal Canadian Mint's 'Call of the Wild' series. Struck in the finest purity of .99999 fine Gold, this coin is a beautiful conclusion to this successful series.
Canada’s second-largest land-based carnivore, the powerful grizzly is the perfect subject for the final release in this series that features the predators that have ruled Canadian terrain for centuries.
- Contains 1 oz of .99999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- Packaged in a maroon clamshell with a black box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $200 face value and the year 2016.
- Reverse: A portrait of a roaring grizzly, the lines in the background representing the ferocity of this predator. The finishes applied by engravers emphasize the sharp teeth, small fur-covered ears, and small dark eyes.
- This design is a premium version of the Royal Canadian Mint's .99999 pure Gold bullion coin, struck in a proof finish with a mirror-like background.
Join the pack and add this symbol of perseverance to your cart today!
A world leader in producing high-quality coins and bars, the Royal Canadian Mint was founded in 1908. They are most admired for their iconic Canadian Maple Leaf coin series but are also responsible for many breathtaking depictions of North America’s natural wonders and wildlife.