Baseball has been America’s favorite past time for over a century and has brought both smiles and tears to millions of faces from sea to shining sea.
This is the first curved coin in U.S. Mint history.
- Each coin contains .2419 oz of pure Gold.
- Encapsulated as a MS-69 by NGC adds protection to the coin.
- The NGC label features the a facsimile signature of Hall of Fame shortstop Cal Ripken Jr.
- Obverse: Features an open glove. The glove design also highlights the concavity of the coin.
- Reverse: Features a baseball.
Protect and display your $5 Baseball Hall of Fame coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this "America's Favorite Pastime" Gold coin to your cart today!
Nicknamed "The Iron Man," Cal Ripken Jr. started more consecutive MLB games than any other player in history with 2,632. His career began in August of 1981 and ended in 2001 after playing 20 seasons with the Baltimore Orioles. He was a first ballot Hall of Famer, whose name is synonymous with the shortstop position, especially in Baltimore!