This plastic tube contains 20 Eisenhower Dollars in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. These popular Silver Dollars pay tribute to President Dwight D. Eisenhower and the success of the Apollo XI moon landing in 1969.
- These coins contain no Silver.
- These 20 Brilliant Uncirculated coins come in a hard plastic tube.
- Obverse: Profile of President Eisenhower with "Liberty" above his head and "In God We Trust" and the date below.
- Reverse: Design of the Apollo XI insignia showing an eagle flying over the surface of the moon with Earth in the distance, all surrounded by 13 small stars. "United States of America" is above and the denomination is below.
- Features the Denver Mint's "D" mintmark above the date.
Protect and preserve your Ike Dollars by adding a protective Dansco album to your order.
Preserve a part of American history by starting your own collection of Eisenhower Dollars. Add this roll of 1972-D Eisenhower Dollars to your cart today!
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Mint Mark:||D - Denver|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|