Fractional Gold Libertads offer the iconic imagery of the Mexican Libertad series at a lower price point than larger sizes. Each of these coins contains .999 fine Gold and comes to you in a beautiful Proof finish with a mintage of only 500!
- Contains 1/20 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- PCGS PR-69 encapsulation guarantees and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States).
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect and display your Gold Libertad in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
This magnificent Proof Gold coin is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this Proof-69 2015 1/20 oz Gold Mexican Libertad coin to your cart today!