The Eisenhower Dollar, or Ike Dollar, is the last of the large sized dollar coins. These Ike Dollars commemorate President Dwight D. Eisenhower and the success of the Apollo XI moon landing.
- Coins contain .750 Copper and .250 Nickel bonded to a pure Copper core.
- Each bag contains 100 coins in Extra Fine to Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Profile of President Eisenhower with "Liberty" above his head and "In God We Trust" and the date below. Mintmarks appear below Eisenhower’s neck.
- Reverse: Design of the Apollo XI insignia showing an eagle flying over the surface of the moon with Earth in the distance, all surrounded by 13 small stars. "United States of America" is above and the denomination is below.
- 1976 Reverse: Depicts the Liberty Bell in front of the moon.
These coins make great conversation pieces within any collection. Add these clad Eisenhower Dollars to your cart today!
Years and mintmarks will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
These coins contain no Silver.