These coins honor the 34th President of the United States: Dwight D. Eisenhower. The large size dollar coins were abandoned at the end of this series in favor of the smaller size.
- Each bag consists of 100 coins in Extra Fine to Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Composed of outer layers of .750 Copper and .250 Nickel bonded to an inner core of pure Copper.
- Obverse: Designed by Frank Gasparro, the obverse depicts a bust of Dwight D. Eisenhower.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle landing on the Moon clutching an olive branch.
- 1976 Reverse: Depicts the Liberty Bell in front of the Moon.
These coins make great conversation pieces. Add several bags of these 'Last of the Large Dollar' coins to your cart today!
These coins contain no Silver.
Silver -- why buy Silver from APMEX?Silver is one of the world's favorite bullion investments and is a popular way to diversify one's wealth. Call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or click on the “Live Chat” button. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Grade:||Extra Fine/Almost Uncirculated|
|Metal Content:||0 troy oz|