Nice problem-free key date coin priced well below Red Book. A perfect coin to add to any circulated set of Indian Head Cents.
- Struck in 95% copper and 5% tin and zinc.
- Encapsulation by NGC provides protection and guarantees the Extra Fine-40 condition of the coin.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin, a shield on the top and arrows tied by a bow at the bottom.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this key date 1909-S Indian Head Cent to your cart today!