This special 30th anniversary Proof Silver Eagle features a lettered edge, a first for the Silver Eagle series and a feature unique to this year, making this a one-year type.
With a late release this year suggesting a potential for low mintage and being a special one-year type, this 30th anniversary release is sure to be a favorite with collectors!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in the U.S. Mint issued box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Edge: Features special "30th Anniversary" lettering, a feature unique to 2016-dated coins.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to add collectible value to a product with high bullion content. Add this 2016 Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!