This special 30th anniversary Proof Silver Eagle features a lettered edge, a first for the Silver Eagle series and a feature unique to this year, making this a one-year type.
With a late release this year suggesting a potential for low mintage and being a special one-year type, this 30th anniversary release is sure to be a favorite with collectors!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a capsule, in the U.S. Mint issued box and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Edge: Features special "30th Anniversary" lettering, a feature unique to 2016-dated coins.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your capsule from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Proof Silver Eagles provide an excellent opportunity to add collectible value to a product with high bullion content. Add this 2016 Proof Silver American Eagle to your cart today!