Only $1.29 per round!
Sic Semper Tyrannis, meaning "thus always to tyrants," were the words John Wilkes Booth shouted during his assassination of President Abraham Lincoln and is now the Motto of the State of Virginia.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Multiples of 20 are packaged in tubes. Individual rounds come in protective plastic flips.
- Obverse: An interpretation of the Seal of the Commonwealth of Virginia showing Virtue, spear in hand, with her foot on the prostrate form of Tyranny.
- Reverse: The design of the Silver Shield with the year, weight and the purity stamped around it.
- Guaranteed by the Golden State Mint.
Protect and display your round in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this round.
Add a unique design to your numismatic collection with these 1 oz Copper rounds. Add this beautiful 1 AVDP oz Copper round to your cart today.
APMEX strives to provide the largest selection of products in the marketplace, including these popular Copper rounds. The messaging on these Copper rounds does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of APMEX.