This key date 1996 Silver Eagle has been certified as a perfect MS-70 by NGC and is one of only 168 coins NGC has graded at this ultimate level. While these coins are commonly found with milkspots or unattractive toning, this coin is spot-free.
Many early-to-mid-1990s dated Silver Eagles are known for having milk spots, even in high grades. This coin has been specifically selected for being spot-free.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees this coin's perfect MS-70 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Don't miss the opportunity to add a perfect key date Silver Eagle to your investments! Add the 1996 MS-70 Silver American Eagle to your cart today!