This 2008 Platinum Eagle has been certified by PCGS as Perfect MS-70 with the First Strike label.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Mint State-70 condition of the coin.
- The First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Population of 57 coins at this grade level with 0 graded higher.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, a symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: A soaring eagle with a setting sun in the background.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Platinum Eagle combines beauty with Platinum bullion appeal. Add this certified 2008 Platinum American Eagle to your cart today.
Check out our Investor Collections to diversify your portfolio with Precious Metals. Review the Premium Appreciation Trend of Platinum Eagles. Shop Platinum Eagles and learn how to build your investment strategy.