Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
Each of these 2015 1/2 oz Gold Panda coins depicts a lovable panda portrayed in .999 fine Gold. Gold Chinese Pandas are one of the world’s only bullion coins to change designs each year and this fractional issue is no different.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase "People's Republic of China" in Chinese closed off by the year of issue, 2015.
- Reverse: Features a single playful panda munching on bamboo, resting against a wall of bamboo trees.
- Guaranteed by the People's Bank of China.
Protect your Gold Panda in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your existing Chinese Gold Panda collection with this highly sought after coin. Add the 2015 1/2 oz Gold Chinese Panda coin to your cart today!
Notably different for 2015 is the absence of the weight and purity listed on the reverse. Despite this, each coin will still contain 1/2 oz of .999 fine Gold.