This is a beautiful set of 6 consecutively numbered notes in Crisp Uncirculated condition. Any currency collector would be delighted to have in their collection!
- Super sharp series 1934-A $10 FRN's from the Chicago district.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- This group of notes is in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: Last printed in 1945 and features the portrait of Alexander Hamilton, first Secretary of the Treasury.
- Back: A vignette of the U.S. Treasury Building.
Add this set of 6 consecutively numbered $10 Federal Reserve Notes to your cart today!
Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2006-G.