As low as $84.99 per coin over spot!
The Philharmonic bullion coin is one of the most successful investment products, as well as one of the most attractive. This inaugural addition of the Platinum Philharmonic features the same award-winning design as its Gold and Silver counterparts.
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- Multiples of 10 are packaged in mint tubes. Individual coins will be in protective plastic.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: The Great Organ of the Golden Hall in Vienna’s concert hall, the Musikverein, along with the year, weight and face value.
- Reverse: An array of instruments, including the cello, violin, harp, Vienna horn and bassoon.
- Guaranteed by the Austrian Mint.
Protect and display your Platinum Philharmonic in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
This stunning Platinum bullion coin is the first of its kind from the Austrian Mint. Add the 2016 1 oz Platinum Philharmonic coin to your cart today!
On February 1, 2008, a 1 oz Silver version of the coin was issued. The Silver Philharmonics feature the same designs found on the Gold Philharmonics and are made of .999 fine Silver. The Austrian Mint decided to further expand their Philharmonic line with a 1 oz Platinum coin in 2016. The Platinum Philharmonic kept the same design as the Gold and Silver Philharmonics and is made from .9995 fine Platinum.
For the 15th anniversary of the Vienna Philharmonic Gold bullion coin in 2004, the Austrian Mint created a 1,000 oz version with a face value of €100,000. The "Big Phil" coin contains 31.103 kg of .9999 fine Gold. For the 20th anniversary, the Austrian Mint created a 20 oz .9999 fine Gold Philharmonic coin. On the 25th anniversary, the Austrian Mint introduced a new size in the series with the 1/25 oz .9999 fine Gold Philharmonic coin that is a permanent size for the series.