This $20 Federal Reserve Note is in Almost Uncirculated condition and has a very interesting printing error on the back, as it is completely missing the bottom left corner of the note.
- Issued beginning in early 1950.
- Housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Lightly circulated note in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Face: A portrait of President Andrew Jackson.
- Back: An engraving of the White House.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
Add this nice collector’s item to your cart today!
Signature combo of Smith/Dillon—Friedberg # 2062-E.
These notes were the last Federal Reserve Notes to have the long obligation, including "Redeemable in Lawful Money at the United States Treasury, or at any Federal Reserve Bank." This part of the obligation was dropped beginning with the following series in 1963.