This Series 1974 $1 Federal Reserve Note from the San Francisco district is a 40+ year old issue still in Crisp Uncirculated condition! This particular note has a massive Ink Smear Error that covers nearly a half inch of space on the right edge!
- $1 FRN's issued beginning in June, 1974.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- Like new notes from series 1974 in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the U.S.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
These will make a nice addition to any paper money collection. Add one of these to your cart today!
Neff/Simon signatures—Friedberg #1908-L.
The series 1974 One Dollar Federal Reserve Notes were printed from June of 1974 through January of 1977 with an original printing of more than 700 million.