Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
This Series 2003 $1 Federal Reserve Note is from the St. Louis district. Very nice 21st century note in Extra Fine condition with a major misalignment error as the top border of the note is completely missing!
- These $1 FRN's were issued beginning in early 2003.
- Housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- A major misalignment error from series 2003 in Extra Fine condition.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the U.S.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
As an error like this is rarely seen in circulation, here is your chance to own one! Add one of these to your cart today!
Marin/Snow signatures—Friedberg #1929-H.
The series 1963 One Dollar Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued in this denomination. Although Federal Reserve Notes entered circulation in 1914, the circulating $1 note remained the Silver Certificate until 1963!