This Series 1974 $1 Federal Reserve Note is from the Philadelphia district. Very nice 20th century note in Crisp Uncirculated condition with a butterfly on the bottom right side of the note!
- These $1 FRN's were issued beginning in early 1974.
- Notes will be housed in archival quality currency sleeves.
- A butterfly error from series 1974 in Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: A portrait of George Washington.
- Back: An engraving of the Great Seal of the U.S.
Protect your Small Size Currency by adding a protective currency holder to your order.
As an error like this is rarely seen in circulation, here is your chance to own one! Add one of these to your cart today!
Neff/Simon signatures—Friedberg #1908-C.
The series 1963 One Dollar Federal Reserve Notes were the first of this type issued in this denomination. Although Federal Reserve Notes entered circulation in 1914, the circulating $1 note remained the Silver Certificate until 1963!