Military Payment Certificate, used as on military bases. This is a Series 641 note with the 10 Cents denomination.
- Series 641 Military Payment Certificates were printed by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Washington, D.C.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These certificates were the first series used in Vietnam from August 31, 1965, until they were withdrawn on October 21, 1968.
- Nice Average Circulated condition.
- Face: Depicts a portrait of a women.
- Back: Vignette of an eagle perched on a fasces.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these desirable and scarce notes to your cart today!