Military Payment Certificates were issued to our U.S. military personnel stationed overseas. Military Payment Certificates were used to control the black market and to keep U.S. cash from getting into the hands of the enemy.
- Series 641 Military Payment Certificates were printed by the Bureau of Engraving and Printing, Washington, D.C.
- Each note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- These certificates were the first series used in Vietnam from August 31, 1965, until they were withdrawn on October 21, 1968.
- Nice Average Circulated condition.
- Face: Depicts a portrait of a women.
- Back: Vignette of an eagle perched on a fasces.
Handle your currency with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add one of these desirable and scarce notes to your cart today!