The Royal Canadian Mint has long been known for high quality .9999 fine Silver products and this uniquely sized item continues that tradition. This coin features the White Falcon, a large bird of prey.
- Contains 1.5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Multiples of 15 are packaged in plastic tubes. 300 Coins come in a monster box. All other coins will be in protective plastic flips.
- Security enhancements of radial lines on both the obverse and reverse, along with a reeded edge, add a sophisticated brilliance.
- Obverse: Displays Susanna Blunt’s design of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the $8 face value.
- Reverse: A White Falcon, also known as gyrfalcon or gerfalcon, shown in flight. This design shows the impressive specimen that this bird is.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This unique coin would make a great addition to any Silver coin collection for its unique size and Royal Canadian Mint beauty. Add the 1.5 oz Silver White Falcon coin to your cart today!