This example of a Gold 5 Rouble was issued by the Russian Empire in 1902, during the reign of Tsar Nicholas II (1897-1911). Their clean, simple design has made the Russian 5 Roubles popular with Gold coin collectors.
- Contains .1244 oz actual Gold weight.
- Graded MS-66 by PCGS and encapsulated in a sealed holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Depicts a left facing bust of Nicholas II, the last Tsar of the Russian Empire.
- Reverse: The Russian imperial eagle along with the denomination and date.
- Minted at the Imperial Russian Mint in St. Petersburg.
Protect and display your Gold 5 Roubles in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Issued during the last years of the monarchy in Russia, it is easy to see why these Gold 5 Roubles are highly sought after by collectors. Add these historic Russian Gold coins to your cart today!