Final year of issue. An icon of France, the Rooster appears on French 20-franc Gold coins from 1899 to 1906 and again from 1907 to 1914.
- Contains .55 oz of .333 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Obverse: Portrays a rooster and the words "Liberté, égalité, fraternité".
- Reverse: Features the denomination surrounded by two branches that evoke the Euro symbol. The entire reverse motif is framed in a hexagonal design representing the shape of the country of France.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any coin collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2016 France Proof Silver €10 The Rooster coin to your cart today!