In a word: Stunning! Most of these coins feature some form of rust because steel and zinc have an adverse reaction to each other. Very difficult to find this nice.
- Comprised of zinc plated steel.
- NGC encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- Mintage of 84,628,670 pieces.
- Designed by Victor David Brenner.
- Obverse: Depicts a bust of Abraham Lincoln.
- Reverse: Features two wheat ears, the denomination and the designer's initials at the bottom.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!