With the release of the highly anticipated movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the Royal Canadian Mint is excited to introduce an unforgettable series of coins. This coin features the trinity of Wonder Woman, Batman and Superman!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued premium presentation case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 12,500 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Combines the application of robust color over intricate engraving to bring to life these artistic depictions of Wonder Woman, Superman and Batman, the “trinity” of the DC Comics Universe. Throughout the image's background, polygon shapes are contrasted through the use of frosted finishes in order to create a stunning “shattered glass” effect. This visual element is highly symbolic, for it represents the “shattering” of what was established in Man of Steel and the challenges that lie ahead after Superman has revealed himself to the world.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Within three of these shapes are the iconic Super Heroes themselves: Wonder Woman in a battle-ready stance as she holds her Phoenician-inscribed sword before her; Superman appears as a pillar of strength, his gaze steady on the horizon while the viewer’s eye is naturally drawn to the iconic red and yellow S-shield emblazoned across his chest; and Batman, whose gritty expression beneath his cowl adds a brooding feel to this likeness of the seasoned crime-fighter. Each Super Hero’s name is engraved next to them in the intricate Kryptonian syllabic writing system.
Add this Silver $20 Batman v Superman coin to your cart today!
TM & © DC Comics. WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.