Each Morgan Silver Dollar in this listing has been guaranteed by PCGS to be in Brilliant Uncirculated condition, while the stage coach label adds a unique collectible aspect.
- Each coin contains .7734 oz of Pure Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Multiples of 20 come in a PCGS slab holder.
- Each PCGS holder comes with their exclusive Stage Coach label.
- Obverse: Left facing profile of Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap adorned with wheat and cotton balls in her hair.
- Reverse: Bald eagle with outstretched wings clutching an olive branch and arrows in its talons.
- U.S. Mint issues from Philadelphia, San Francisco, and/or New Orleans.
These problem-free common date coins are in Brilliant Uncirculated condition. Add these Stage Coach Morgan Silver Dollars to your cart today!
These Stage Coach Brilliant Uncirculated Morgan Dollars are of mixed mintmarks of P, O, and S or may all be of the same mint determined by stock on hand.
Silver Dollar-- why buy U.S. Silver bullion from APMEX?Buying from APMEX is one of the world's favorite ways to invest in Silver and is a popular way to diversify wealth. To buy U.S. Silver Dollars for your investment portfolio, call our Account Managers toll free at (800) 375-9006 or to chat live with our product expert. APMEX is where to buy Precious Metals! Also, you can come to us when it is time to sell Gold, Silver, Platinum, and Palladium.
|Metal Content:||0.7734 troy oz|