This heavily toned beauty features hues of steel blue, russet and gold across the entire surface adding to the originality of this coin.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin's condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features no mint mark. The Philadelphia Mint did not produce a mint mark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this certified 1878 7 Tailfeathers Reverse of '78 Morgan Dollar to your cart today!