Few springtime displays rival the spectacular, awe-inspiring beauty of a cherry tree in full bloom. The Royal Canadian Mint celebrates this rite of spring and cultural hallmark with a magnificent Silver coin that melds craftsmanship with artistic vision.
- Contains 0.75 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: A blooming Kwanzan cherry tree, as can be seen in many parks and neighborhoods throughout Canada in the spring. Finely detailed engraving recreates the delicate appearance of the iconic five-petal blossoms, both on the tree and the flower-laden bough in the foreground.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this $15 Cherry Blossoms coin to your cart today!