1st issue in this exciting five-coin series that showcases the art of illusion and brings you two images for the price of one, a stunning Canadian landscape and an optical illusion of an animal.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes packaged in a maroon clamshell beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features an alpine scene beautifully crafted in color. It is late spring and some lingering snow still covers the ground. Mountains rise to the left and right while a ridge of moraine from retreating glaciers dominates the center of the scene. The ancient mound has long been reclaimed by nature, and is now covered with grass and spruce trees, but on closer examination, a mountain goat emerges from its sloping side. The goat’s body is shaped by melting snow and exposed stone, while the trunks of wind-worn spruce trees stand as its legs and horns.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this $20 Landscape Illusions: Mountain Goat coin to your cart today!