Many little creatures can be found in our own backyards and gardens, or on this superb fine Silver coin, which pairs a Murano glass element with paint and engraving for a stunning glimpse at the secret world of a snail. Discover some of nature’s little creatures with this first release in a three-coin series on Canada’s little creatures!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a mint-branded maroon clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Limited mintage of 12,500 coins.
- Obverse: Likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Captures the delicate beauty of a snail in the Canadian landscape. The use of paint over engraving adds a life-like quality to the branch and leaves of a mountain maple. With its saw-toothed edges, the leaf looms large in the background, allowing for a size comparison of the colored Venetian glass element that beautifully recreates the colors and likeness of a snail with its spiral shell.
Murano glass is internationally renowned for its vibrant colors, and no two glass pieces are alike. Each coin is truly a one-of-a-kind artistic collectible!