This is a nice coin with orange, pink, blue, and purple toning on the obverse with a blast white reverse. CAC approved.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's condition.
- CAC approved.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band. Around the border is the phrase "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch in one talon and a bundle of arrows in the other. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust."
- This issue features the mint mark “S” for the San Francisco Mint just above the denomination.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This iconic piece of history will instantly add value to your investment portfolio or personal collection. Add this 1881-S Morgan Dollar to your cart today!