This coin is extremely well preserved for its year of issue. Perfect for a collector looking for a high quality coin to complete a date set.
- Struck in 95 Copper and 5% Tin & Zinc.
- Individual coins come in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Designed by James B. Longacre.
- Obverse: Depicts a representation of Liberty wearing a headdress.
- Reverse: Features the words "ONE CENT" inside a wreath around the perimeter of the coin.
Protect your Indian Head cent in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this 1897 Indian Head Cent to your cart today!