The Lewis & Clark Centennial Exposition was held in Portland, Oregon in 1905. To mark this momentous occasion, a souvenir Gold dollar was distributed for $2 each to help fund and erect a bronze memorial of Sacagawea.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Comes in a protective plastic coin flip.
- Mintage of only 10,041.
- Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Obverse: Depicts a profile of explorer Meriwether Lewis.
- Reverse: Depicts a profile of explorer William Clark.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin would be a great addition to any collection so act now and add to your cart today!