This Silver Half Dollar coin was minted to honor the 100th anniversary of Maine's admission into the union in 1820.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-66 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Anthony de Francisci, who also designed the Peace Silver Dollar.
- Obverse: Depicts the Maine State Seal with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Reverse: Reads "Maine Centennial 1820-1920" within a pine cone wreath.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
Protect your investment in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
Add this certified 1920 Maine Half Dollar Commem to your cart today!