Collectibles Sales Event!
Shop now while supplies last.
Celebrate the history and artistry of Canadian circulation coinage with this fine Silver 10 cent piece, part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s series featuring Canada’s six circulation coins. Each beautiful coin features selective color on the reverse.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Features Canadian artist Emanuel Hahn’s iconic schooner or “Bluenose” design, first issued in 1937. This design has been used continuously on Canadian “dimes,” with only two exceptions.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features Canadian artist Emanuel Hahn’s iconic image of a stylized schooner sailing on the open sea with tall sails flying. The schooner and surrounding water are selectively colored.
- Part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s exciting 6-coin series of 5 ounce pure Silver versions of Canada’s 5-cent, 10-cent, 25-cent, 50-cent, 1-dollar, and 2-dollar circulation coins.
Add this beautifully colorized 5 oz Silver $1 Big Coin Series 10 Cent coin to your cart today!