One is the hunter, the other, the hunted. This four-coin series explores the predator and prey relationship of the Arctic fox and the Arctic hare in the North, where the harsh climate necessitates unique adaptations that have set these two species apart. First in a gorgeous four-coin series with each animal depicted in a traditional pose on one coin then re-interpreted in a Haida art style on another.
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- Individually housed in a mint box and encapsulated.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with 25 cents and the year 2016.
- Reverse: A side-profile view of an Arctic fox, depicted here in the style of a traditional wildlife portrait. Meticulous engraving recreates the fox’s features with extraordinary precision on such a small canvas, giving it a life-like quality that beautifully captures the texture of its thick, winter pelt.
- With a limited mintage set to 6,500 coins worldwide, this coin is a wonderful and affordable way to start a Gold collection and is a thoughtful gift for animal lovers.
This coin is the newest in the popular series of 1/2 gram Gold coins that depicts Canadian Wildlife.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1/2 gram Gold Arctic Fox Proof coin to your cart today!