In February 2012 the Ministry of Finance decided to issue commemorative coins in 2015 and 2016 for the Great East Japan Earthquake reconstruction project. A part of the sales revenues of this series was donated to this project.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Packaged in hard plastic Mint case.
- Only 3,508 coins available on the international market.
- 3rd issue of the Great East Japan Earthquake Reconstruction Project coin series.
- Obverse: Features a young boy showing his support for Japan. The winning design of the contest by Taichi Kojima.
- Reverse: Depicts an array of flowers along with a crescent moon.
- Minted by the Japan Mint.
Protect and display your Earthquake Reconstruction Project coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Show your support to the Great East Japan Earthquake reconstruction project and add one of these strictly limited Silver coins to your collection today!