The Gold content of this $10 of King George V is .4837 of an oz and is struck in .900 fine Gold.
- Contains 0.4837 oz of Gold.
- Housed in an NGC holder that guarantees and protects the MS-62 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features an enrobed and crowned King George V.
- Reverse: The de facto Canadian coat of arms, adopted in 1868.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Protect and display your Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Add this 1914 Canadian $10 Gold coin to your cart today!