The Eiffel Tower welcomes millions of visitors a year and represents one of the best known architectural feats in the world. This coin from Monnaie de Paris celebrates the 125th anniversary of the Eiffel Tower.
- Contains 5 oz of .950 fine Silver.
- This magnificent coin comes in a capsule, including a certificate of authenticity.
- Box has minor damage to the inside.
- Mintage of just 500 coins.
- 50 Euro face value.
- Obverse: Depicts the iconic Eiffel Tower with a shiny effect in the foreground. Also, between the legs of the Tower, the massive windows of the Palais de Chaillot can be seen.
- Reverse: Displays the UNESCO logo, the face value, the date and the mintmarks on the left side, with the name of the series “Rives de Seine”. On the right, an aerial view of the location of the two monuments as well as their names.
Protect your Eiffel Tower & Palais de Chaillot Proof coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This series from Monnaie de Paris focuses on famous architecture surrounding the banks of the river Seine. Add this 2014 Proof Silver Eiffel Tower and Palais de Chaillot coin to your cart today!