Rarely seen, this is a beautiful large coin with a low mintage of only 1,200 coins! The obverse has a small nick on the Queen's cheek.
- Contains 1.1246 ounces of Gold.
- Composition: 60 grams, 58.33% Gold, 41.67% Silver, 50 mm (struck in 14k Gold).
- Comes encapsulated and packaged in a red colored box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Inspired by an original red cedar mask carved by renowned Canadian artist Jody Broomfield of the Squamish Nation, Coast Salish people. Gorgeous enamel effect recreates the painted areas of the mask for heightened visual impact.
- Reverse: Right facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this impressive Gold $300 Summer Moon Mask coin to your cart today!