South Africa is one of the few countries in the world where both Gold and diamonds are mined in large quantities. To commemorate this, the South African mint produced this limited edition 5 piece set.
- Contains a 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz and 1/10th oz proof Krugerrand for a total weight of 1.85 oz of Gold.
- Included is an 18 karat Gold medallion in the shape of Africa embedded with a real diamond.
- Comes in a beautiful wooden box.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Paul Kruger, South Africa's first and only president, along with “South Africa” in Afrikaans and English.
- Reverse: Along with the year of minting and Gold weight, the image of the national animal of South Africa, a Springbok antelope, is featured.
Don’t miss out on this great proof coin set. Add this 1998 5 Piece Gold Krugerrand Proof Set to your cart today!