Issued by the British Royal Mint in 1997 to celebrate the Golden Marriage Anniversary of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip.
- Contains 1.1775 oz actual Gold weight.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Only 2,750 of these Gold proofs were issued.
- Obverse: Right facing busts of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip.
- Reverse: Crown and date of marriage "20 November 1947-1997" above Royal Arms of Queen Elizabeth left and Prince Philip right.
Protect and display your Gold £5 Anniversary coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this beautiful piece of history of the longest reigning monarchs in the history of the British royal family to your cart today!