1885-O Morgan Dollar MS-66+ PCGS CAC (Beautiful Toning)
The Morgan Silver Dollar is the most popular Silver dollar collected in the world. This 1885-O Morgan Dollar has been certified as an MS-66+ by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, and has superb crescent toning!
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-66+ CAC condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies.
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
- Features the New Orleans Mint’s “O” mintmark.
Beautifully showcase your certified Morgan Dollar by adding a presentation box to your order.
The Morgan Dollar was a part of everyday currency in America for almost 80 years. Add this certified 1885-O Morgan Dollar to your cart today!