While relatively easy to assemble with uncertified coins, the Silver Eagle set presents a daunting challenge in MS-70 due to low populations for many years. With a population of 323, the 1992 is one of the toughest dates at this ultimate level!
Only 1 coin has been graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS - a true conditional rarity!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- While many examples of this date - even in MS-70 - show milk spots or unattractive toning, this coin has been specifically selected as being spot-free and unblemished.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your 1992 Silver American Eagle coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Silver Eagle has an immense following, which makes registry-quality coins a very popular investment. Add this 1992 Silver American Eagle graded MS-70 by NGC to your cart today!