While relatively easy to assemble with uncertified coins, the Silver Eagle set presents a daunting challenge in MS-70 due to low populations for many years. With a population of only 166, the 1993 is the second-scarcest date at this ultimate level.
No coins have been graded as MS-70 by PCGS - a true conditional rarity!
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- While many examples of this date - even in MS-70 - show milk spots or unattractive toning, this coin has been specifically selected as being spot-free and unblemished.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect MS-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Displays Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American Flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your 1993 Silver American Eagle MS-70 NGC coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
The Silver Eagle has an immense following, which makes registry-quality coins a very popular investment. Add this 1993 Silver American Eagle graded MS-70 by NGC to your cart today!