1906-D $20 Liberty Gold Double Eagle MS-64+ PCGS
Low mintage of only 620,250 pieces on this Denver Mint Liberty Double Eagle. Free of any spots or unsightly blemishes, this coin has beautiful even surfaces that compliment its strong strike.
- Contains .9675 oz actual Gold weight.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the coin's MS-64+ condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty, facing left, encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on her hair band.
- Reverse: Features a heraldic eagle with a shield on its breast with thirteen stars above. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America" and the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your historic Gold Double Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
This well struck and fully lustrous coin, minted during what is defined as the "Renaissance of American Coinage", is a favorite of collectors around the world. Add this certified Gold Double Eagle to your shopping cart today!