These 2006 1/2 oz Gold Kangaroos continue the popular series known for the recognizable wildlife symbol of Australia, the kangaroo. This fractional Gold release has a limited mintage of 15,350 coins, adding further collectibility to the unique design.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of 15,350 coins.
- Each Gold coin comes in a plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Portrays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a kangaroo hunched over in the grass, along with the "P" mint mark, date, purity and weight.
Display your Gold Kangaroo in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The Gold Kangaroo offers an unrivaled combination of quality, fascinating wildlife design and a limited mintage, making this Gold coin a collectible you'll want to own. Add the 2006 1/2 oz Gold Australian Kangaroo coin to your cart today!